Monday, September 19, 2011

So Many Projects and More to Go

My mother, God rest her soul, had sent me boxes upon boxes of projects she never started out of the most exquisite yarns in some of the most delicious colors. This summer I spent most of my time to do the stash justice and completing some wonderful winterwear and a few garments for spring. It will be my pleasure to show them off in the near future.

In the process of making some neckwear. I'm also in the middle of making a requested pair of over-the-knee stockings for a family member. That, in itself, is a project and a half.

On another note, I'm glad the heat in this part of the country has subsided. So tired of 90's and 100 deg. heat indexes.

On a way out there note, I hope our president gets his proverbial crap together and make his argument more convincing. Real people know who the jerks are in congress and in the race for next year's election. Snide is out, Republican a******s! So is smug!

No comments:

Post a Comment