Friday, May 20, 2011

It is tough around here these days

I haven't been in here for a while. Just nothing
good has been happening in my life.

Almost all our pets have passed from age or cancer in the past couple of months. Mother died in March. The weather has been freaking me out and hurricane season starts June 1. We're all with high blood-pressure. My husband is overqualified, underappreciated, and underpaid. All this economic burden with the gas prices, grocery prices, and now the flood-ravaged center of our state which will surely raise the price of everything pretty soon. Has anyone noticed how much crap has happened to Louisiana in a short time?

Forever wondering why people in position of power think they don't have to live by the same rules as everyone else. Recent events just take the cake. I'm so dissappointed with all of them. The poor wives! The dumb women subjected to these advances. What lies they all must have heard. I could go on, but I'm not. Sheesh!

I am desperately tired of the political upheavals in our nation and abroad. Too much at once.

This constant pecker measuring between politicians. The unrelentless press scaring us out of our wits with the way they handle things; always jumping the gun; messing with our politics and government. All the mouthy talk radio hosts who get off on being so off the wall. And tomorrow, of all things, some people really believe will be Judgement Day.

Well, I plan on staying on regardless of all the hoopla. So, good bye and good luck to those who believe this is it. In spite of all the negative thoughts, I always have hope.

Besides that, my tomatoes are going to be ripe enough to pick in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment