Saturday, May 7, 2011

Interesting week, and Mother's Day

I had the urge to blog sooner, but I was so angry with the media trying to outdo each other, I swore I'd never say another word until the truth about Bin Laden came out, and the horrific man was really dead to everyone. We were having mouthfights in the house about it, because, obviously, some of my household listen to the nay sayers. Let's throw it all against the wall and see what sticks. Let the Almighty deal with his sorry ass.

I'm still in mourning over the loss of my mother in March. That will never go away. Tomorrow will be somber for me, and I really don't feel like celebrating. Love and miss you, Mom.

You know, every year I always tell my family not to fuss over me on this day. I always say, do good and be kind and help me when I need it and that's enough for me. Too many reasons to eat cake anymore......don't need the calories. Maybe I'll try my luck at one of those flour-less chocolate cakes made with egg whites for volume, some cut up strawberries and a squirt of whipped cream.

I've just had two large espressos, need the boost to get the house straight. My palm itches.....company's coming.

Haven't done much in the knitting department the past few days. I have, however, been designing some things to embroider.

I wish all that are a Happy Mother's Day and a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment